- New: Show size of target for symlink and junction inside properties dialog (folder and files).
- Fix: Do not take into account the size of symlink file.
- Fix: If option "Show in taskbar" is not set. Raise the dialog in front on first time it appear.
- New: Add option "Show in taskbar", this option is enabled by default, if it is disabled, the "top most" of the "copy/delete progress dialog" will be removed.
- New: Add a progress bar in the tray menu to show the status and display the "copy/delete progress dialog" by clicking it.
- New: Add a Link to release notes on update.
- Fix: Not saving settings.
- New: Add Windows "Developer Mode" support.
- New: Add selection of path inside properties.
- Fix: Add better support for reparse point.
- Fix: Deletion of symlink of folder.
- Fix: Remove UNC path string start from Delete UI for presentation.
- Fix: Always ask the administration for the right to copy to the root of the disk.
- New: Add high-DPI support.
- Fix: A crash could occur during a secure deletion.
- Fix: Add an error report on the target directory that could not be created.
- Fix: Rename file/folder inside property windows.
- Fix: If the free space of the device is not accessible, enable the copy anyway.
- Fix: Report error about FAT32 file size limitation.
- New: Add Properties dialog (optionnable).
- New: Rework file exploration to get faster.
- New: Rework directories creation to get faster.
- New: Rework error display to display dialog faster.
- New: Rework icons in explorer popup menu.
- New: Rework network/samba copy to be faster.
- New: Add delete, recycle and copy inside history.
- New: Add status inside history.
- New: Add -noui command remove ui.
- Fix: Don't copy directories from FAT filesystem.
- Fix: problem when copying from a zip file explored by Windows Explorer.
- Fix: UNC name display in dialog copy.
- New: Add search in history.
- Fix: Missing history folder.
- Fix: If you are copying a file from a smartphone, let Explorer manipulate the specific UNC path. UltraFastCopy is not used for this type of copy.
- Fix: If you have a local path with a dot in it and a filename with multiple periods, UltraFastCopy might say the file doesn't exist.
- Fix: Creating symlinks with space does not work.
- Fix: If the filename drag & drop contain multiple period in the name (like: google.com!tr-softwares.com!166893600!168679999.zip, drag&drop since Thunderbird), the file is not found.... and now it is fixed.
- Fix: If you do not display file extension, filename are not found, because it miss the file extension....
- Fix: Sometimes, on multi-selection of several files (more than 16 items), the path of the selected files is wrong, it points to the desktop and/or files missing. Workaround to fix microsoft function not always working....
- New: Support for symbolic links.
- New: Can delete a file whose name ends in a period.
- New: Button to show the list of file/dir to delete.
- New: Add "Delete with UltraFastCopy" item menu, under "Delete" menu item for Custom File Explorer.
- New: Can delete single symbolic links without multiple selection.
- New: Windows shortcuts support.
- Fix: Duplicating a file without an extension no longer adds a period at the end.
- Fix: Work with very long paths (UNC).
- New: If a file can't be moved to the recycle bin, allows the files to be permanently deleted.
- Fix: Give more information on failed moved.
- Fix: If move on same drive and folder already exist, merge both folders.
- Fix: Deletion can miss some dirs.
- Fix: Darker theme menu and tooltip.
- Fix: Recycle of long filename or too big a folder depth, give a specific error and icon.
- New: Better performance for network and old drives.
- Fix: The disk is almost full, but replacing some files means that there is enough room for everything.
- New: Better move history.
- Fix: Translation delete with UltraFactCopy.
- Fix: Network path.
- Fix: User quit app.